- Will the CFPB allow a code 3 (NA) for applications that were not taken as Face to Face (Race, Ethnicity and Sex) for the method of collection?
- Would you please explain how the loan purpose should be reported if the code is 6 (purchased loan)? Last year we reported NA.
- When an application is not taken in person, can the collection questions be left blank on the Demographic Information section of the loan application? Will examiners require a selection on the form itself?
- For files with the 4, 5 or 6 action taken designation, both the borrowers and co-borrowers credit scores information is 8888-not applicable and 9-not applicable for the credit scoring model regardless of whether or not there is a co-borrower. Right?
- What fields have changed with regards to Property Location?
- Can you explain when you report Total Loan Costs vs. Total Points and Fees? Are both ever reported for a loan?
- Do you have a list of what is required for denied loans?
- Are we still required to report the data fields that will not be disclosed to public?
- Which public HMDA data fields will be modified by the CFPB?
The HMDA Headquarters